|rachelmanija (rachelmanija) wrote,|
@ 2007-02-26 10:08 pm UTC
|Entry tags:||tv: heroes|
2. Mrs. Bennett overcame repeated memory wipes and a hospital stay to take heroic action to protect Claire.
3. Mr. Bennett told Matt to shoot Claire! And he did! Matt was finally not boring, so I hope he stays on as Mr. Bennett's new partner. It's possible. What else has he got to do at this point?
4. The flashbacks! Claude and Mr. Bennett, buddies in sleek noir black and white! I wonder how Claude survived being shot three times (at least) and who he was hiding, unless that was revealed and I missed it: someone we haven't yet met? Nathan Petrelli? Meredith? Also, it looked like the gun was firing by itself-- was it all a set-up between Claude and whoever he was hiding, and he wasn't being hit at all?
5. Mr. Bennett and Claire, oh God. I wondered how he'd get away with a flesh wound and a lie when they might easily have turned Matt, and then the Haitian stepped up, and I almost fell off my sofa. I thought for a moment that he might wipe everything-- the very memory of Claire-- but on second thought that would look even more suspicious. I think he took away all the memories of Claire having powers, and of what Mr. Bennett did to try to protect her. So he loses his memory of guilt, and also his knowledge of what he did for love.
6. Claire walking out of the building: was that how she saved the world? I guess a nuke going off anywhere in the US could easily cause a world war.
Nitpicks, questions, and speculation:
Wonder why the Haitian didn't want anyone to know he could speak.
Who was that gray-haired guy? That wasn't Linderman, was it?
So Mr. Nakamura was one of the movers and shakers from the beginning. But is he at the top with Linderman, or are there people as yet unknown running the show? Does he know about Hiro's abilities?
So, was that Wireless in the lab at the end, or someone else who... er... is also brunette? I thought Wireless had a bun. Also, where was she in the episode? They could have used her (especially since, unlike Ted and Matt, she showed signs of intelligence and calm.) I could have sworn she was inside the Bennett house in the preview last week. Maybe she had a scene or scenes that were cut? But they couldn't have cut her from the entire hostage storyline. Mysterious. I hope Wireless still has a big part to play, as what we saw of her was cool and wonderful as Claire is, the show needs more women in active roles.
Why in the world did they let Ted go after first catching him and noting his nuclear capabilities, when clearly they have the capability and willingness to make people permanently disappear?
Also, next preview-- whoa! Simone is not dead?! I would love to see Simone the avenging angel. But it is probably a dream sequence. Also, I look forward to more creepy slashy goodness between Mohinder and Sylar. I am also quite curious as to where the Haitian is taking Claire (and if he will ever reveal his name.)